It’s only mid-February and we can already see amazing developments in the world in 2016- all part of the events Jesus and the prophets predicted over 2,000 years ago:
- The efforts for the creation of a one world religion from the Vatican continues and after a 1,000 year split – a historical reconciliation meeting between Pope Francis and the Russian orthodox patriarch took place this week!
2. The Zika virus spreads fast throughout the world leaving many more casualties!
3. Syria is in the eye of the storm and Damascus is the center of world dispute:
As the powers sign a meaningless agreement for cessation of hostilities, the violence is stepped up and Russia steps up the bombings against the rebels and kills hundreds of civilians with them. The world of course is silent!
Russia declares that there is a new Cold War with the United States based on the tension and latest declarations!
Saudi Arabia is about to send fighter jets to Turkey to help the fight against Assad’s forces and is in a direct course of collision with Iran and Russia.
4. Powerful earthquakes are taking place in many places. Taiwan and New Zealand are first of many areas to get hit by them!
5. Obama just announced his intention to appoint a new Supreme Court justice instead of the conservative Scalia who passed away unexpectedly. Another liberal justice means a great moral downfall of the USA.
6. World markets are falling and shaking and the growing concern for a complete collapse is producing more efforts for one world economy
Jesus predicted these events. Ezekiel saw it coming. Isaiah told us all about it!
Earthquake, pestilence, wars and rumors of wars! It’s all around us!
Time to get serious!
Time to occupy!
The Lord is coming soon!
Are you ready?
“…And do this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep; for now our salvation is nearer than when we first believed. The night is far spent, the day is at hand. Therefore let us cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light. Let us walk properly, as in the day, not in revelry and drunkenness, not in lewdness and lust, not in strife and envy. But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to fulfill its lusts…”